Welcome to Global Indian International School.
At GIIS, we are committed to nurturing a lifelong love of learning in our students through a balanced, holistic approach to education. We are proud to say that we’re realising our vision of becoming a global role model for teaching and learning, and are delighted that you are considering GIIS as a prospective school for your child.
We’re committed to making the Admissions process as simple and comprehensible as possible. While admissions are open throughout the year, they are subject to availability.
Our admissions counselors can be reached at 800 GIISDXB (800 4447392), or by email at email@example.com on Monday through Friday from 09:00am to 05:00pm and on Saturdays from 09:00am to 12:30pm.
We also routinely hold Open Houses during which prospective students and their families can interact with our faculty, students, course coordinators, and other university representatives to learn more about our comprehensive curricula.
We look forward to learning more about you, and to showing you in person how GIIS can make a real difference in your child’s life.
We at GIIS follow an age criteria for admissions in Kindergarten till Grade 1. This is in accordance with the age criteria prescribed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- Pre KG - 2 years and 8 months by 31st March for the new academic year.
- KG 1 - 3 years and 8 months by 31st March for the new academic year.
- KG- 2 - 4 years and 8 months by 31st March for the new academic year.
- Grade 1 - 5 years and 8 months by 31st March for the new academic year.
1. Fill Admission Form
2. Payment of Fees
- For those seeking admissions for Sept 2017 to Mar 2018 session - The fee applicable is pro-rated for 7 months only.
- For those seeking admissions for April 2018 to Mar 2019 session - Fee structure is available here
- All fees is payable via MyGIIS (online portal) OR Cash OR credit card OR Cheque OR at Al Ansari exchange house.
- Confirmation of Admission is subject to GIIS Dubai Terms and Conditions.
- Child’s Admission is confirmed only after payment of admission Fees.
- GIIS Dubai is following a discounted fees structure approved by KHDA over the next 5 year period.
While submitting the online forms, parents can upload the following documents or email to firstname.lastname@example.org·
- Emirates ID of student
- Emirates ID of Parent ( both father and mother)
- Passport copy & residence visa of student
- Passport copy & residence visa of parent ( both father and mother )
- Attested Birth certificate of student (front and last page in single PDF)
- Progress report of last term of school last attended (if applicable)
- Vaccination record of child (all pages in single PDF)
- Copy of medical insurance card of student (front and back side in single PDF)
- Transfer certificate (for grades 2 and above)
- Progress report of last term of last school (for grades 2 and above)
- Photographs - 6 (Passport Size)
4. Contact School Admissions Counsellors
The school admissions counsellors will help in facilitating the remaining admissions formalities which includes:
- Verification of documents as per KHDA requirements.
- Interactive session to be taken for the child by concerned person (KG head or Principal)